MoreCare low pH adjuster is a pH regulator for swimming pools. It helps raise the pH level thus increasing chorine’s sanitizing power and discouraging scale formation on pool walls and plumbing.
Directions of Use
Maintain your pool water pH at 7.2 – 7.6
Whenever the pool water is below 7.8, the low pH adjuster should be added. Add a measure of the pH adjuster to water in bucket then add to pool.
Allow 8 hours for circulation, test and repeat as necessary.
Add a ½ Kg per 100,000 litres of pool water daily when your pH is below 7.8.
– Wear rubber gloves and eye protection
– Keep out of reach of children
– Do not orally ingest
– Store in a cool dry place, away from flammable materials
– Do not mix with other chemicals
Inorganic acids, Phosphates, & sequesterants
Handling and Storage
– MoreCare pH adjuster is suitable for use in adjusting low levels in swimming pools.
– The product is slightly acidic, not corrosive user friendly, but in common with all chemicals, prolonged contact with the skin should be avoided; use of rubber gloves is recommended.
– Do not mix with other chemicals unless recommended.
– Wear appropriate safety gear clothing, do not eat or smoke whilst handling the product.
Shelf life of at least 48 months
Store in a cool dry environment and away from direct sunlight.
Re-seal /Stopper original containers tightly when not in use, do not return dispensed MoreCare pH adjuster into original container.
Available Pack sizes: 5 kg, 10Kg 20 kg, 50kg, 200kg
Why use Morecare low pH adjuster?
It increasing chorine’s sanitizing power and discouraging scale formation on pool walls and plumbing.