A combination of surfactants, alkali builders, glycols and stabilizers specially formulated for grease cutting & stain removing.
– Appearance – colourless liquid
– The product is basic (pH 9 – pH12)
– It combines special grease cutting properties that make it superior to other detergents
– It is biodegradable and environmentally friendly
Areas of Application
– On heavily greased stainless steel hoods and other washable surfaces.
– On heavily greased floors, kitchen, butchery or garage, etc
Method of Application
leave it for 2-3minutes,
then scrub the surface with a scrubbing machine or hard brush
and rinse the area with water until all degreaser is removed.
Appearance – light green or golden yellow liquid.
pH – Alkaline (9-10)
Handling and Storage
Rumkleen degreaser is suitable for use on heavily greased surfaces. Alkaline, use gloves when handling.
Do not mix with other degreasers / chemicals unless recommended.
Shelf life of at least 48 months. Store in a cool dry environment and away from direct sunlight.
Re-seal /Stopper original containers tightly when not in use, do not return dispensed carpet shampoo into original container.
Hydroxides, solvents, sulphates, builders & Sequesetrants
Why use Rumkleen Degreaser?
Having trouble with the grease on your kitchen floor, butchery floor or your garage floor? The solution to remove all that grease is here….