Rumkleen RFS floor stripper 1 is a combination of surfactants, alkali builders, sequesetrants and stabilizers specially formulated for stripping paint, varnish, polish or ink from floors. It fulfills the needs for stripping, dis-staining and cleaning polished floors, urinals, bathrooms, shower rooms, sinks, and swimming pools, in homes, public institutions and in industries.
Direction of use
– For medium stained surface use 1 litre in 5 litres of water
– For heavily stained surfaces use 1 litre in 1 litres of water
– For stubborn paint use neat
– Apply on the surface to be cleaned and brush until foam appears. Leave it for 5-15 minutes. Brush again. Finally rinse off with water.
Mobility : Soluble in water
The product is not known to pose any threat to the environment
Accumulation: Will not accumulate in any compartments
Product Disposal: Dispose of ensuring compliance with the local and national regulations
Labelling information : Slightly basic liquid
– It is a clear alkaline liquid product.
– A concoction of organic stabilizers and improvers are added to provide a uniform spread plus excellent properties
Handling and Storage
– Rumkleen floor stripper 1 is suitable for use in most floors. It is slightly basic, use of rubber gloves is recommended.
– Shelf life of at least 48 months; Store in a cool dry environment and away from direct sunlight.
Available Pack sizes: 5L, 10L and 20L
Why Use Rumkleen Floor Stripper?
It removes paint,ink,varnish or polish stains from your polished floors, urinals, bathrooms, sinks, swimming pools