It combines surfactants, destainers, and stabilizers specially formulated for cleaning terrazzo floors.
• Mild acidic concentrated colourless liquid detergent.
• It stripes and loosens the dirt on the floor
• It combines powerful distaining and degreasing properties that cleans gently and refreshes.
• It has a pleasant smell of real lemon juice.
Range of Application
• Terrazzo floors.
• Marble Tiles.
Method of Application
• For heavily stained surfaces, add 1 litre of terrazzo detergent into 5 litres of water. Spread the solution evenly on the floor to be cleaned. Wait for 2-3 minutes and then scrub using the machine. Rinse the surface with water followed by drying the floor.
• For lightly soiled floors and maintenance purposes add 1 litre of terrazzo detergent to 10 litres of water and do as above.
• Effective stain removal
• Brightens dull floors to their natural colours
• Safe to use due to food grade materials used & non-corrosive.
• Appearance : Clear liquid
• pH neat solution : 3-4
• Relative Density (20oC) : 1.11
Inorganic food grade acids and glycols, solvents & Sequesetrants
Handling and Storage
Wear rubber gloves when using this product; it is not corrosive, nor irritant, food grade acids used.
Do not mix with other detergents / chemicals unless recommended.
Wear appropriate safety gear clothing, do not eat or smoke whilst handling the product.
Shelf life of at least 48 months. Store in a cool dry environment and away from direct sunlight.
Re-seal /Stopper original containers tightly when not in use, do not return dispensed product into original container.
Available Pack sizes: 0.5Kg, 1Kg, 5 kg, 10Kg and 20 kg
Why use Rumkleen Terrazo detergent?
It removes all types of stains and brightens the terrazo floor