A combination of bleaching agents, surfactants, sequestrants , alkali builders, and bleach agents specially formulated for destaining , bleaching , and sanitizing white fabrics.
– The product is a white powder
– It combines powerful bleaching agents, destaining agents and softening agents which makes superior to other types of bleacher.
– Chlorine based sanitizer and bleach
– It is environmentally friendly and biodegradable
Range of Application
– Used in washing white or chlorine fast dyed textiles from viscose or pH sensitive fibres. – NOT to be used on wool, silk and polyamides, i.e. nylon related fibres.
Method of Application
-Add 1.3 – 1.5g per Kg of linen heat to 60 – 70oC or add 1.5 – 1.7g per Kg of linen and heat to 35 – 40oC.
-Give it 8 – 15 minutes. Rinse with water and then dry the fabrics.
Ethoxylated alcohol, surfactants, Iso-cyanuric Acid, carbonates & sequesterants
Handling and Storage
Rumtex Chlorine bleach is suitable for use in sterilizing, bleaching & distaining.
The product is slightly basic, not corrosive user friendly, but in common with all detergents, prolonged contact with the skin should be avoided; use of rubber gloves is recommended.
Do not mix with other bleaches, detergents or chemicals unless recommended.
Wear appropriate safety gear clothing, do not eat or smoke whilst handling the product.
Shelf life of at least 48 months.
Store in a cool dry environment and away from direct sunlight.
Re-seal /Stopper original containers tightly when not in use, do not return dispensed Rumtex chlorine bleach into original container.
Available Pack sizes: 5 kg, 10Kg and 20 kg, 200Kg
Why Use Rumtex Chlorine Bleach?
It is the best stain remover on white fabrics. It destains, bleach and sanitize white fabric.