Rumtex Industrial Bleach (RIBH) is hypochlorite based product which is used in both industrial and small scale laundry. The active ingredient is 4.0 – 4.5% m/v Sodium Hypochlorite when packed.
Range of Application
– It bleaches, removes stains and disinfects the linen at the same time.
Method of Application
Add approximately 60 ml of RIBH bleach into 10 litres clean water and soak the dull fabric for 10 – 15 minutes. Rinse the linen and clean with the detergent as usual.
Add 60ml of Rumtex Industrial Bleach into 5 litres of clean water and soak the stained fabric for 5-15 minutes. Rinse the linen and wash with detergent as usual
To clean, sanitise and kill mildew
Add 25 ml of Rumtex Industrial Bleach in 5 litres of clean water. Use the solution to wash floors, kitchen benches& counters, chopping boards, fridges, dustbins etc
-Store bulk containers in a cool dry place.
– Avoid contact of product with eyes or skin.
– Do not mix with other products.
– Do not use product on wool.
– It is environmentally friendly and biodegradable
Handling and Storage
– Rumtex industrial bleach is suitable for use in white fabrics, regardless on the water type.
– The product is slightly acidic, not corrosive user friendly, but in common with all detergents, prolonged contact with the skin should be avoided; use of rubber gloves is recommended.
– Do not mix with other detergents / chemicals unless recommended.
– Wear appropriate safety gear clothing, do not eat or smoke whilst handling the product.
– Shelf life of at least 48 months. -Store in a cool dry environment and away from direct sunlight. – Re-seal /Stopper original containers tightly when not in use, do not return dispensed Rumtex industrial bleach into original container.
Carbonates, Hydroxides & Hypochlorite
Available Pack sizes: 5 kg, 10Kg and 20 kg, 200K
Why Use Rumtex Industrial Bleach?
It removes stubborn stains on white linen, disinfects and bleach.