Rumtex RLLD liquid linen disinfectant combines chloride based sanitizers, quaternary ammonium compounds and a carrier solvent specially formulated for linen disinfecting
– Has a high penetrating power.
– It is effective both at room and high temperatures.
– It is compatible with other laundry detergents.
– It is biodegradable
Areas of Application
– Is suitable for all types of machine washing and hand washing fabrics.
Method of Application
Add 6 ml of Rumtex linen disinfectant per kilogram of laundry either in the pre-wash or in the final rinse.
Quaternary ammonium compounds, chlorides, phosphates & alcohols
Handling and Storage
– Rumtex linen disinfectant is suitable for use in all types of fabrics, regardless on the water type.
– The product is slightly basic, not corrosive user friendly, but in common with all disinfectants, prolonged contact with the skin should be avoided; use of rubber gloves is recommended.
-Do not mix with other disinfectants / chemicals unless recommended.
– Shelf life of at least 48 months.
– Store in a cool dry environment and away from direct sunlight.
– Re-seal /Stopper original containers tightly when not in use, do not return dispensed Rumtex disinfectant into original container.
Available Pack sizes: 5 kg, 10Kg and 20 kg
Why Use Rumtex linen disinfectant?
It disinfects the washing machine and linen.